Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Tek mar help

Options
Wayco Wayne
Wayco Wayne Member Posts: 615
for taking the time to put this on the Wall. I have read things over and I understan a lot. However let me ask this. They show a zone valve sending the signal to mix to the control. I have notheing but circulators. Where do I get my signal to mix???

Comments

• Wayco Wayne
    Wayco Wayne Member Posts: 615
    Options
    I have just

repiped a 12 year old radiant floor system that a homeowner put in himself. He did a great job for someone who was not very knowledgable. He had a press that he could make his own plates out of flashing and it's worked well enogh all this time, however.... He had a 3 way valve that was returning the cool water from the radiant floor straight to the Cast Iron boiler. He was on his 2nd boiler in 12 years. The first one lasted 10 the 2 year old one you could poke your finger through the 26 ga flu pipe in spots. He also had control issues. I repiped to primary secondary and installed a Tek mar 356 variable speed circ control. I am used to using a 352 control that has a room sensor that can shift the reset curve in case of variables outside of Outside air and supply water. What if you have a high solar gain or something. What do you put in the space with a 356 and how do I wire it into the system. Where's Hydronics Mike??? Thanks for your help. I want to do it right.
  • eleft(retired)
    eleft(retired) Member Posts: 98
    Options

I hope this helps you.

al
  • hydronicsmike
    hydronicsmike Member Posts: 855
    Options

Hello Wayne.

If you could give me a call in the office on Monday, I can send you what you need. Thanks,
    Mike
  • hydronicsmike
    hydronicsmike Member Posts: 855
    Options
    Wayne,

your email doesn't work for me. Maybe email me your office or cell number and I'll call you.
  • eleft(retired)
    eleft(retired) Member Posts: 98
    Options
    Signal to mix

Mixing Demand
    To generate a mixing demand, terminal T(7) must be connected to terminal C-(9)
    through a switching device.

I says a switching device. What are you using for a pump control device? Argo... Taco ??

al

This discussion has been closed.