Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Just a reminder

Options
DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,530
make sure that you Bookmark them by clicking on the dot and turning it red on the main page of the Wall. That will hold the Table on your PC and ensure that it doesn't disappear after three days.

And if you'd like to explore a new topic, just drop me an email and we'll talk about how to best name that Round Table. Thanks.
Retired and loving it.

Comments

• Glenn Harrison
    Glenn Harrison Member Posts: 405
    Options

When did these "Round Tables" Start and how can you tell the difference between a Round Table post and a normal post? Sorry I've been in the hospital with Pnuemonia (sp?)for the last three days and have fallen way behind on the wall.
  • Floyd
    Floyd Member Posts: 429
    Options
    go up to options..

on the bar at the top of the page...
    check the space for round tables..
    and they will magically appear at the very bottom
    of the list of wall subjects.

Pretty cool!!!

Floyd
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    Glenn

Sorry to here you have been so sick. Hope your on the road to recovory.

Look at it this way... Now you can spend ALL day on the wall while you get better :).

Scott

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Glenn Harrison
    Options

Thanks for the thoughts, Scott. After Waking up Sunday night with Mack truck parked on chest, lovely ride in Ambulance, 3½ days in hospital pumped full of steroids, IV's and antibiotics, will go back to work light duty next Monday. All this at 31 Years old. Got to LOVE being sick. Am counting blessings it WASN'T anything Cardiac related.
  • Glenn Harrison
    Options

Thanks for the help, Floyd. I already checked the round table spot, but was just wondering if there was some kind of differentiaing mark for the round table posts. Will they always stay at the bottom or will they float around as new posts are added?

Thanks,
    Glenn
This discussion has been closed.