Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Does anyone know Robert Bedded? - Dan H.

Options
Dan,

He probably bought your books and then went and crashed the wedding party next door. They were all asking "who the heck is Uncle Robert" or that famous question, "Who is Uncle Robert Bedded" Answer, "half the family!"

Sorry Dan, I couldn't resist

Comments

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,539
    Options
    Does anyone know who this guy is?

He was at Wetstock. Thanks.
    Retired and loving it.
  • DanHolohan
    Options
    He wasn't on our list

and may have come as someone's guest. I know that he wasn't with Bill Curry's group or Pete Caruso's group. Anyone know who he is?
    Retired and loving it.
  • DanHolohan
    Options
    And Robert

if you read this please give us a call at 1-800-853-8882. You picked up copies of The Lost Art of Steam Heating, The Lost Art of Steam Heating Companion, Hydronic Radiant Heating, Operating Power and Additive.

You gave my daughter a Visa card to pay the $140. Your name was on the card but Visa has declined it.

The phone number you gave us in case we had any questions is also not in service.

Please get in touch and let us know how you'd like to pay for the books you took. Thanks.
    Retired and loving it.
  • DanHolohan
    Options
    You here

Robert? Hmmmm?
    Retired and loving it.
  • frank s
    frank s Member Posts: 64
    Options
    Maybeee....

He's too busy trying to figure out what time it is where all those lines meet at the North Pole!!! ;) sorry Dan I know this is serious but you still have me thinking
  • DanHolohan
    Options
    I think

he was just a beater, Frankie. Shame it happened at Wetstock, though.
    Retired and loving it.
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    Just like the world

199 of the best and one bad apple.

Hopefully it will be just a mistake and work out.

I guess your just like us Dan, we get burned every once in a while also. Pretty amazing what people will do.

Scott

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • DanHolohan
    Options
    Yin and yang

I balance it against the $3,300 we sent to Rachel's Table that day. No worries.

I did get a kick out of the books he chose to rip off, though. Operating Power. Hey, maybe he'll get himself organized. Hope springs eternal! ;-)
    Retired and loving it.
  • chuck shaw
    chuck shaw Member Posts: 584
    Options
    he may have been

some one who was staying at the hotel, who just drifted in...just a thought, might not have been a Wethead at all.

Chuck

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • DanHolohan
    Options
    Hmmm

You think a guy off the street would have chosen those particular books? Al Levi's Additive is specific to the oil heating business. It would make no sense to anyone outside the business.
    Retired and loving it.
  • chuck shaw
    chuck shaw Member Posts: 584
    Options
    some people

will steal anything, it isnt what they get, its the fact that they get it. I remember in the Navy, people used to hang dirty laundy in a bag, at the end of their rack. One of the guys in my shop, had his dirty laundry stolen. Its like a dog chasing a car. He really doesnt want to catch the car, its the thrill of the chase.

Chuck

• Mad Dog
    Mad Dog Member Posts: 2,595
    Options
    A thief among us................................................

is not such a shock....every group has got one....next time, you'll have to call that 800 number to verify a credit card...what a world huh....don't worry Dan, he'll pay on judgement day...or if I catch up with him...too bad we couldn't have apprehended him that day...sheriff murph could've made the collar sorry you got cheAted..some thiefs just steal for the sake of it...once knew a very classy Gentleman (or so we thought) that wouls steal dinner napkins, cheap silverware, plastic salt and peepoer shakers...his trunk was full of loot. mad dog

• Dennis - Reliable Services
    Options
    I know him

he's probably that warm air guy thats posts on this site y'all.
  • Chauncey
    Chauncey Member Posts: 43
    Options
    \"...when faced with a seeming contradiction,

check your presumptions, one of them is incorrect."
  • Dennis - Reliable Services
    Options
    Mike this was a joke

if I really offened anyone I sorry. Now get a life.
This discussion has been closed.