Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Oil Tech Talk goes back to the basement - Alan R. Mercurio

I was recently saying to my good friend Jeff Mace of Riello that I try to get back in the basements as often as I can just to keep my mind in the trenches of reality, so I don't loose touch with the most important part of our industry.

I continued this conversation with some friends at the naohsm meeting this past weekend. With the work I'm doing now (training and consulting) I don't get in the basements as often as I would like to. Well, I got an idea thinking of something Bob Tonner did last year. I have decided to spend a day each month with a different company riding shotgun with their technicians and I fully intend to get my hands dirty. I see this as a win win deal. I get to stay fresh at what I love doing and company's will be getting a days labor for free. Heck I'll even buy lunch for the fellow technician I work with at each company.

With the company's permission I'll write a full report at my web site <b>www.oiltechtalk.com</b> about how my work day went and what I learned. Some of my work days may also end up in my next book, with permission of course.

So, if you don't think you would mind letting me come work for your company for a day (FREE) give me a call or e-mail me and we'll schedule a day. Please keep in mind the distance of my travel may be limited based on my current work schedule. I'll try to let you know when I'll be in certain areas in the event you have an interest in sharing your work day with me.

One of my first work days is going to be in
Southborough, Massachusetts working with Falconi Bros. Fuel

I'm really looking forward to working with my friends in the industry.

Your friend in the industry,
Alan R. Mercurio
This discussion has been closed.