Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

tonight is the night!!!

Options
My wife ordered some address labels from a comp. in FLA.
They sent a long list of different head shots,hair,shape,etc.and you just pick out which is close to what you want everyone to look like and they print them up,funny thing is my family really looks like this. Except my wifes hair do,which after 16 years I learned to always say it looks great! John@Reliable

Comments

• Jamie Pompetti
    Jamie Pompetti Member Posts: 82
    Options

After nine months & 7 days of pregnancy the doctors have decided to induce my bride tonight @ 6:00 PM. We are extremely excited to meet our first child and we are praying that the “unknown” will not be that bad! I know I have never met any of you guys but please keep us in your prayers tonight.

Thank you,
    Jamie Pompetti
  • Online Sheriff \"Murph\"
    Options
    way to go Jamie......

our thoughts will be with you ,and hope all goes well!!

murph'

and let us know how things go (maybe with pics)
  • Earthfire
    Earthfire Member Posts: 543
    Options
    Your there

the most earthmoving time in your life until the next one. Been there, Done that, Twice
  • Dave Palmer
    Dave Palmer Member Posts: 186
    Options

Best thing in the world,God has blessed your family
  • John@Reliable
    John@Reliable Member Posts: 379
    Options
    Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your life will change for the better!I have four,in fact Birthday party for twins tonite. Best wishes to the three of you.
    Options
    ok john

which ones are the twins, the pic does not show us very well
  • Jimmy Gillies
    Jimmy Gillies Member Posts: 250
    Options
    Joy.

Jamie.
    I hope all goes well, you will never know or feel joy & love till you look in that babies eyes. It makes you a man my friend.
    I talk to & tell my son I love him every day. I hug him & kiss him as much as I can, cause they are not kids very long. He has made my life complete.
    Good luck & please remember the love you feel when you see your baby for the first time.
    Kind regards.
    Jimmy Gillies Scotland.
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    Best wishes

Jamie, this is the most amazing day of your life. You will never have a moment like the one when YOUR child is placed in your arms. Hug them, hold them, and tell them you love them. Make sure they know how important they are.

Scott

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Wayco Wayne
    Wayco Wayne Member Posts: 615
    Options
    The beginning of a family

is so profound. My kids are now teenagers and they drive me nuts, but I wouldn't trade them for the world. You have my prayers. Good luck to you and your family. Wayco Wayne
  • Steve Ebels
    Steve Ebels Member Posts: 904
    Options
    Have they figured out a way

To have Grandkids 1st yet? We just celebraated the third birthday of the beautiful and precocious Miss Madelyn last night. Wow!........ WOW again!! Kids are the biggest blessing we have here in this life, and when they start having kids of their own......... I just can't find any words to express the feeling of looking at your childrens children. Wondering what they will be, what their lives will be like.

Cardinal rule with kids........ They spell love T I M E.

Raise your child well. Teach the value of work and money. Teach them unconditional love by your actions toward them. Let them know that they are miracles in and of themselves. Tell them that they are special and that God has a plan for them here.

It always amazes me that God gives the most important job in the world (raising the next generation) to absolute raw, unseasoned rookies.

God bless you and yours

Steve Ebels and Family

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • kevin_5
    kevin_5 Member Posts: 308
    Options
    answers for parents

Congratulations Jamie! My wife just had our third a few days ago.
    A group called nogreaterjoy.org has been a great blessing to us, and I would certainly recommend their book,"To train up a child". It's about the size of "Pumping Away" and written in the same simple yet profound way that makes you wonder why everyone isn't doing it this way. They are to child training what Mr. Dan Holohan is to hydronics!(that's the highest endorsement possible to give, PLEASE save yourself some pain and check them out)
    I am able to take my kids everywhere with me and enjoy them to the fullest because they are obedient and happy.
    Enjoy your family! Kevin
  • Gary Fereday
    Gary Fereday Member Posts: 427
    Options
    Jamie!

Ok now for the "The way it is" inducing labor works very well. Wife did that a lot! To big and uncomfortable to go to whenever the babies (ten) wanted. After a while she did start on her own. and the Doctor told the staff, "When she says she is ready you had better be there to catch it." Now there are 35 G/K's its one wild time here! Relax and good luck. By the way she will tell you "This is it!" & "Buster you have had it".
  • John@Reliable
    John@Reliable Member Posts: 379
    Options
    Murph' The ones on

the right Jake & Abby are now 5, Jake is older by 1 min. and he makes sure Abby knows it.(Big Brother)JJ is 11 Hayley is 8.
  • Fear not Jamie (Pipedream)

You and your family will be in my prayers tonight & the many of us that really care.

Stand with your knees slightly bent.

Head up.Breathe deeply from your belly.

You area very small part of the grand scheme of things.

You are one with the universe.

You are everything & nothing.

Remain calm, ballanced & aware.

God bless & good child.

The G. Man
  • Alan R. Mercurio
    Alan R. Mercurio Member Posts: 588
    Options
    God Bless

No doubt our children are one of Gods greatest blessings. I'll be praying for you, Mom and the joy that is about to come into your life, Your Baby! :)

Respectfully,
    Alan R. Mercurio
    Options
    john

we have five with the youngest at 2-4-6-8 years old and its never quiet at home (unless one of them is missing) then it seems eerily qiet) they look like a fine bunch ,but now you have me wondering how you got that characture (sp) made, that is cool !!
  • Riles
    Riles Member Posts: 84
    Options
    We are awaiting the news

We have five, three girls (14, 12 & 4) and two boys (7, & 1.5). Next to marrage, best thing that ever happen to me.

Kids are great. Good Luck, of course it is well past 6:00pm now so we await the news.

• J.C.A.
    J.C.A. Member Posts: 349
    Options
    Jamie...

I hope that congratulations are in order at this time , cause if they're not ...you're in a heap'O' trouble !
    What's the news?

Chris, "don't you ever touch me again" A.
This discussion has been closed.