Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Worn out!(mk)

Options
Mike Kraft
Mike Kraft Member Posts: 406
looking for another team.I've been true green for the better part of 30 some years........dont know if I can take it anymore.

cheese

Comments

• John@Reliable
    John@Reliable Member Posts: 379
    Options
    How about!

Pats are always looking for new fans!
  • heatboy
    heatboy Member Posts: 1,468
    Options
    I feel your pain, Cheese.

Remember the year they started our 10 - 0 then lost the final 6 and just made the play-offs? I went down to Baltimore to watch them play back in the Richard Todd days. They managed to come back and win in the final minute. I was wearing my Yankees jacket and I didn't think I was going to get out of Memorial Stadium alive! I had people spitting on us and throwing things. And they say New York fans have no class. Very memorable road trip, it was!

hb

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
    heatboy

The Radiant Whisperer

"The laws of physics will outweigh the laws of ecomomics every time."
  • antman
    antman Member Posts: 182
    Options

I hear ya Cheese and HB, been a Jets fan for some 20+yrs. myself, season ticket holder since 95'.Every year it seems like the same old same old. Couldn't believe last weeks game but this week confirms we got problems.
    Well, hate the Pats :)

Ant

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • It can be much worse

They could bring back Rich Kotite .
  • keith
    keith Member Posts: 224
    Options
    the Giants

aren't winning pretty, but I'll take it. Can anybody see a Eagles and Pats super bowl?
  • Roger Link
    Roger Link Member Posts: 15
    Options
    Can you believe it !?

How 'bout them Carolina Panthers!
  • Patrick_2
    Patrick_2 Member Posts: 26
    Options

Cheese, when you feel down and out think of me!!! GO BENGALS!!! Problem is I would like to tell them where to go. I think they just dont want to clutter there hands with a super bowl ring.

Give me strength!!!
This discussion has been closed.