Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

piping multiple boilers correctly hr

Options
hr
hr Member Posts: 6,106
Has some great ideas for connecting multiple boilers. The boiler piping interface in figure 4 is an important one to note, as more and more condensing equipment is being installed.

An excellent article to bookmark if you don't recieve PM Engineer mag

hot rod

http://www.pmengineer.com/CDA/ArticleInformation/coverstory/BNPCoverStoryItem/0,2730,83529,00.html

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=144&Step=30">To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"</A>

Comments

• Earthfire
    Earthfire Member Posts: 543
    Options
    article

Another excellent explanation from Mr. S. Seems I just keep adding to my library of PM and PM Eng.Very useful for refeerence purposes
  • Wayco Wayne
    Wayco Wayne Member Posts: 615
    Options
    Mr S

is coming to my area this Thursday for a seminar called "Modern controls for Hydronic & Snowmelting" It's very cool that my ACCA chapter is starting to become cognisant of hydronics and is sponsering this sort of Seminar. And after reading so much of Mr S's articals I am looking forward to hearing him with an enthusiasm that used to be reserved for Musical groups I liked. (Saw the Moody Blues back in 77, Skipped work and stood in line for hours) I didn't have to stand in line for Mr S though, but I may have been the first to sign up.
  • Wayco Wayne
    Wayco Wayne Member Posts: 615
    Options
    Mr S

is coming to my area this Thursday for a seminar called "Modern controls for Hydronic & Snowmelting" It's very cool that my ACCA chapter is starting to become cognisant of hydronics and is sponsering this sort of Seminar. And after reading so much of Mr S's articals I am looking forward to hearing him with an enthusiasm that used to be reserved for Musical groups I liked. (Saw the Moody Blues back in 77, Skipped work and stood in line for hours) I didn't have to stand in line for Mr S though, but I may have been the first to sign up.

• Have you a library of this info?
    Please advise me as to how to archive it.
    I find it hard to pull out the old mags. and such. Have you a method?

Thanks.

The G. Man
  • hr
    Options
    Priceless info

is presented monthly by the trade mags. Go to their sites click on the article and put it into your "favorite places"

If you are bored for an activity someday go back through the archives and store the articles that interest you.

I'll also keep all my back issues of various trade rags with an index to find stuff. The mag versions will show drawings that don't always show up on the www version of the article for some reason.

hot rod

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • hr
    Options
This discussion has been closed.