Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Website for Trianco-Heatmaker boilers

steve_19
steve_19 Member Posts: 13
I'm looking for the manufacturers phone number or website information for answers to a technical question. Specifically,the boiler operates properly when calling for heat but will not run to produce domestic hot water unless the heat ins running. Apparently the low limit aquastat is not working to maintain boiler temperature for domestic hot water. Any help is greatly appreciated

Comments

• steve_19
    Trianco - Heatmaker parts

I'm looking for the manufacturers phone number or website information for answers to a technical question. Specifically, the boiler operates properly when calling for heat but will not run to produce domestic hot water unless the heat is running. Apparently the low limit aquastat is not working to maintain boiler temperature for domestic hot water. Any help is greatly appreciated
  • Mark Hunt
    Mark Hunt Member Posts: 4,908

They are owned by LAARS now a division of Teledyne/Waterpick.

Sorry......don't have the #.

Mark H

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Alan R. Mercurio
    Alan R. Mercurio Member Posts: 588
    Here's the web site

http://www.laars.com

Your friend in the industry,
    Alan R. Mercurio
    www.oiltechtalk.com
  • steve_19

Thanks for the help
  • Steve Miller
    Steve Miller Member Posts: 115
    Heatmakers

It could be the low limit. The older ones had the submersed type can go they go bad and you have to use the strap on type. Another problem could be your mixing valve or worse case, the coil in the DHW tank could be clogged. I've cleaned them with mixed results depending on the quality of your water. You can replace the coil and i recommend it if you have a pre Mark IV verison. If you can get ahold of a service manual, it will tell you how to clean it using white vinegar. You MUST have a gas analzier to properly set the gas/air mix for combustion and a bit of knowledge. Lemme know whatcha find out.

Steve M.
  • mikehe
    mikehe Member Posts: 1
    boiler fife

have a mod 130hwnat  ser2884052 boiler stoped working changed both relay and burner cotrol, boiler only fires few sec then shuts off  tryed to bypass sensores for high low nothing what could it be
This discussion has been closed.