Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

German oilburners:

Options
todd s
todd s Member Posts: 212
Weishaupt is a brand I have seen. These are an awesome piece of equipment. Try this website http://www.blesi-evans.com/why.htm . If you are in the NYC area try Pronto Gas heating supply ask for Serge.

Comments

• jerryb
    jerryb Member Posts: 113
    Options
    German oilburners:

Does anybody know what kind of burners the germans use on the Buderus,Viessmann,oilboilers?
  • Robert O'Connor
    Robert O'Connor Member Posts: 97
    Options
    Buderus

When I toured the Buderus factory i saw the Buderus burner. It is a blue flame burner that they make themselves.

Regards,

Robert O'Connor
  • Mad Dog
    Mad Dog Member Posts: 2,595
    Options
  • jerryb
    Options

Do Buderus import their burners?
  • jerryb
    Options

Thanks Matt,was wondering about the german line of burners.
  • Mike Kraft
    Mike Kraft Member Posts: 406
    Options
    jerrygb

Nope..........no blue flame for you!(oil nazi)I am not up on all the reasons.But fuel quality is a biggie I believe.It would be better to move there then wait here unfortunately:)

cheese
  • Paul Pollets
    Paul Pollets Member Posts: 3,656
    Options
    Euro burners

Buderus uses different burners in the US because of high sulphur content of our fuel. Riello or Beckett or Carlin have been sized to work. Viessmann uses their own proprietary "chassis" burner for oil or gas in the Vitola or Vitorond series. I've used Hansa burners on specific projects with the Viessmann VBC boiler and to my knowledge it's the only German burner available in N. America, other than Viessmann. Hansa is sold in Canada. I'm not aware of any US distribution...yet.

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Bill NTSG
    Bill NTSG Member Posts: 321
    Options
    The burners

they use over here have to be UL or CSA or what ever Listed or approved. This I am told takes a lot of time and money. So it is easier for Viessmann or Buderus to use a Riello that is already accepted. That and because most people here want "the cheapest price".
  • Joel_3
    Joel_3 Member Posts: 166
    Options
    burners

we have used the Riello mostly and some chassis burners on viessmann. It should be noted when you buy a Viessmann with an R it comes fully set up and tested by the factory the test sheet is right in the literature. The chassis is quieter and I think burns a touch cleaner. The service suitcase gives you all the parts you'd ever need

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • jerryb
    Options

ACHSSOOOOOOOO!
  • Steve Eayrs
    Steve Eayrs Member Posts: 424
    Options
    How do you like the Hansa?

Just wondering. I saw it at Veissmann in BC, and it sure looked nice. Was wanting to try one sometime myself.

Thanks,
    Steve Eayrs
This discussion has been closed.