Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

If it weren't for this Danfoss ZCP............(hb)

Options
heatboy
heatboy Member Posts: 1,468
something else other than radiant. I did the design and sold the job to this client and he installed all of the tube in the slab as well as, the tube and extruded transfer plates in the joist bays. I tied everything in and started the system. If I would have had to make the control system, It would have been cost prohibitive for this client to put radiant in his new addition. I am expanding my DIY market and the ZCPs help.

And yes, hr, another water heater as a heat source! What's the world coming too? ;-)

Warm Regards,

hb

"Expert in Silent Warmth"™

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=103&Step=30">To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"</A>

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Comments

• Dave Yates (PAH)
    Dave Yates (PAH) Member Posts: 2,162
    Options
    Good Grief!

Fwoosh, fwoosh, I am your father Luke....... :)

ZCP pro program - you signed up yet??? I did(G).

Doing yet another combo water heater system myself - with a FPHX of course.

On to the tea party!

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • hr
    hr Member Posts: 6,106
    Options
    Quite the transition coupling, hb

I unsweat the mip adapter and copper coupling onto the panel. Undo the unistrut attachment first!

Interesting concept. I like involving the GC and homeowners on my projects. Especially the gruny work stuff :)

hot rod

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Riles
    Riles Member Posts: 84
    Options
    ZCP's saved One Week's labor

Just did an install today with a contractor with minimal hydronics experience. Hybrid System, 6 High Temp Hot Water Coils, and 7 low temp radiant floor bathrooms, Ergomax Indirect and Burnham Cast Iron Boiler. 2 Panels for the High Temp and 2 panels for the radiant floor. Some of the near boiler stuff they chose to pipe without Danfoss panels.

After Bill Burton (Danfoss) and I helped mount and go through the piping required, Bill asked the contractor how long it would have taken him to pipe all this up, he says, "one week" as he stood back with this look of awe.

Danfoss ZCP's GREAT PRODUCT! Man these things are great at many levels. Nice picture, in the HVAC News November 11th, of a Dan Foley (Foley Mechanical) job, in the Gary Hayden article.

Hey, hb, how do you like the zone valves? I see them on that job. I like those actuators.
  • heatboy
    heatboy Member Posts: 1,468
    Options
    Danfoss zone valves.

I've used about a dozen over the last few weeks and, so far, I really like them. Compact, well made(as is all of Danfoss equipment), and very low current draw. I am hoping they release a 1" version soon. See you this weekend.

Warm Regards,

hb

"Expert in Silent Warmth"™

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• RB_2
    RB_2 Member Posts: 272
    Options
    We highly value your involvement in this product development....

and we're glad to hear these ZCP puppies are making a difference in your financial statements...great looking installs we're seeing and hearing about around the country...THANKS...and if they are not improving your revenues and profits we want to know about it...we thank the guy in the white cowboy hat and all you Pro Partners for believing!

Now for a tantalizing question...should we make the toys below available to the North American neighborhood sand box...go ahead take a peak below...hmmmmm?

It's our own 'Orchestra in a Box'...all the control musicians you'll need play nicely inside the modules...relays...switches...contacts...all waiting inside...what they want from you as the conductor is the sheet music to play...two stage boiler boogie...or the combo valve and pump. Different tunes...different programs which are embedded on a thin, flexible, plastic credit card sized downloadable sheet...more than 14 different tunes (programs)...no need to change the box when all you have to do is change the software...you can even 'tune up' the instruments and upload changes back onto what will now becomes...'your' card for your future heating installs...no reprogramming necessary.

Anyways...our 70th anniversary is coming up...and the best gift we could ask for is your honest opinion if you think we should make these available to the North American market place?

...and this will be last unsolicited shameless marketing pitch you'll get from me here on Dan's site...so how do you feel...what can you tell us...do you want to see these babies available...ya or na?
  • Riles
    Riles Member Posts: 84
    Options
    Now that is intriguing,

I am certainly interested in hearing more about those pups.

Maybe over a beer Saturday.

Pretty slick.

Riles
  • RB_2
    Options
    Beer is good...

urp.

RB
  • Warmfoot
    Warmfoot Member Posts: 127
    Options
    Another ZCP Pro Partner

We are loving these panels!! So are our customers!!! The labor on this project was cut by about 4 days. We had the panels mounted and all connections made in 8 hours! Thanks again Mr. Bean!

Ernie Bogue
    Master Hydronics LLC
    PO Box 779
    Keyport, WA 98345
    (360) 394-2049

• Warmfoot
    Warmfoot Member Posts: 127
    Options
    Another ZCP Pro Partner

We love these panels! We cut our labor on this job by about 4 days! Had the panels mounted and piped in about 8 hours! We get better and faster with each one we install. Thanks again Mr. Bean!!

Ernie Bogue
    Master Hydronics LLC
    PO Box 779
    Keyport, WA 98345
    (360) 394-2049

• RB_2
    Options
    Gorgeous!

Ernie,

Outstanding stuff!

You guys on the Pro Partner Team are doing some first class installs...thanks for letting us be part of it.

RB
This discussion has been closed.