Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Mini grills at bottom of recessed cast iron rads.

am looking for mini grills for recessed cast iron radiators. They cover just the bottom opening in the wall to prevent small items from rolling under rads. Are they available anywhere?


  • Do your radiators

    look like this one? If they do they may be Burnham Radiant Radiators and the grilles are available for them. If so, contact your local Burnham Distributor for information on how to obtain them. Hope this helps.

    Glenn Stanton

    Burnham Corp.
This discussion has been closed.