Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Electronic Moduflow Control Schematic etc.

I received this from Robert L. Stephen of Honeywell a few years back. I also recall the use of a clock - usually in the kitchen - in place of the chronotherm. I have heard a few good stories in relation to - "where is your thermostat?". Hope this helps.
PS. The picture files are around 320KB to preserve clarity.

Noel Kelly

Comments

• Interesting to note...

...that a water temperature sensor was in the return--AFTER the heat emission--where it REALLY matters [my opinion]. A separate high limit kept the system from overheating but no mention of any possible problems with LOW return temp.

Great odds that it made for high comfort with QUICK response in radiant ceiling applications.

Likely very effective on standing iron as well, but TRVs were available back then too, but for some reason Americans didn't use them much then either... I still can't figure out why.
  • My customer

will love it if I give them these instructions. Great find, but I can't seem to print it. Any chance you can email them to me as attachments?

Best wishes,

Alan

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • BillW@honeywell
    BillW@honeywell Member Posts: 1,099
    Great info!

I really enjoy looking at that stuff thats almost as old as I am! That was an amazing system for the time. Thanks for the addition to the archives.
This discussion has been closed.