Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

World's most beautiful manifolds hr

Options
hr
hr Member Posts: 6,106
from the Lee and the team at Earth LEE Ltd. in Rocky Point N.Y. Incredible packing job also.

These are for a 10,000 sq. ft. truck repair facility. 13- 3/4" loops, on 2" trunks, will attach and be held solidly and in style!

What I wouldn't give to be able to fab and weld on this level :) I want more, more!

Contact them for your next project. 631-821-1213

hot rod

HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=144&Step=30">To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"</A>

Comments

• Mike T., Swampeast MO
    Options
    From what I've seen of your work

You ain't far away, hotrod. Dare I say "splitting hairs."
  • Paul Pollets
    Paul Pollets Member Posts: 3,656
    Options
  • hr
    Options
    A mount from hb's bag o tricks

Found a source for these salvaged diamond plate panels. I may mount the whole panel and put it into some concrete footers to hold firmly until the floor is poured and the walls erected.

hot rod

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Lee_2
    Lee_2 Member Posts: 48
    Options

Thank you Hot Rod for your kind comments. My staff and myself take great pride in our work and each piece that we fabricate gets 100% of our effort. I hope to fabricate many more for you in the future.
  • heatboy
    heatboy Member Posts: 1,468
    Options
    HEY!!

You know this means war, dontcha'? ;-)

Warm Regards,

heatboy

"Expert in Silent Warmth"™

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
    heatboy

The Radiant Whisperer

"The laws of physics will outweigh the laws of ecomomics every time."
  • Lee

Do you fabricate each manifold ? I was wondering if you have manifold setups , say in maybe 2 , 3 or 4 pipe setups for a boiler? Having a header set up already would cut alot of time on my jobs , no possible leaks at the joints , and looks neater . Our manager lives right in Rocky Point . Maybe he could stop in and see if we can use the setups .
  • JIM F.
    JIM F. Member Posts: 82
    Options
    pre fab manifolds

i have been using pre fab manifolds for some time.much easier, especially if you give enough time for delivery. we are using some one from our supply house in shelton ct.. we have also orderd from alberta-tee in canada which was a 2 1/2" header with 10 tees.very nice!!
    remember-all those tees.putting them together on the chain vise.trying to make them perfectly level,and you know about the hills and vallys after it gets over 4 tees long---OR buy pre-fab manifolds and save time-money-aggrevation
    jim f.
  • Yes

We dont go past 4 zones much - just did a 4 zoner yesterday . I was watching my partner build the header , he would get one tee straight , and tighten the next one - moving the other tee out of whack , then straightening it again ..... lets just say it took him a while to put it together . I think they book our work with a 2 week lagtime before we install , alot of times within one week . So we probably need something off the rack , so to speak . Thank you Jim .
  • Lee_2
    Options

Our standard headers, 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" with 2-3 or 4 outlets are sold in plumbing supply houses throughout Long Island, Westchester,PA,upstate NY and New England states. Close to you would be Blackman. Our custom work can be ordered through any of our suppliers,or you can contact us directly.
  • JIM F.
    JIM F. Member Posts: 82
    Options
    manifolds

lee..thanks for the e-mail.we do a decent amount of boiler installations. a majority of our installation require 2" manifolds with 4-8 tees of all different tap sizes. if you went to the thread - boiler pictures(new constuction) you can see the type of manifolds we are using. my question is, do you customize manifords or just manufacture standaed manifolds?
    thanks
    jim f.
    milford, ct.
  • hr
    Options
    They will fab anything

you can think of. Quick turn around also. Faxed my drawings on Monday and had a finished product UPSed within one week! Choice of colors also. Great company to deal with.

Know way you can site fab a manifold of this quality and accuracy. Saves hours of time and hassle with tees and nipple assembly.

hot rod

• Lee_2
    Options

Jim, we are capable of anything you want. If you look up "my latest creation" under the thread, you'll see another creative header we fabricated. Your request for 2" with various outlets is almost a common request so it would be no problem. Lee
This discussion has been closed.