Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Never forget

Options
Mark Hunt
Mark Hunt Member Posts: 4,909
This is the last time I will post this attachment.

I hope that all Americans truly understand what happened one year ago today.

God bless America!!

Mark H

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=238&Step=30">To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"</A>

Comments

• Jimmy Gillies
    Jimmy Gillies Member Posts: 250
    Options
    Thinking about you.

At this time I would like to say we are all thinking about you, my friends.
    Be strong & give a big hug to all from us.
    Regards.
    Jimmy Gillies Scotland.
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    one of the things that brought me strenght

AT this time last year, was our friends around the world.

Thank You Jimmie.

God Bless us all and those who lost love ones last year.

Never Forget.

Scott

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Mark Hunt
    Mark Hunt Member Posts: 4,909
    Options
    9-11-01

It is amazing how fast our lives can change, for better or worse. I was sent down to ground zero with the New York Air Guard and while it was very frustrating for us because we were not allowed to participate in the rescue effort, it was also very rewarding. The Air Guard was given security taskings working with NYPD and other city departments. You cannot believe how well we were treated by everyone who saw us in uniform, cheering,flag waving,we love you, and hand shakes. I never felt prouder to wear that uniform. New York city is not known for being very "friendly" but you would have thought you were in amongst family. This country is much stronger than any terrosist could have possibly imagined. 9-11-01 was a terrible tragedy and many suffered terrible losses. But it showed me just how awesomely great the people of our nation truley our. God bless you all.
  • John R. Hall
    John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,246
    Options
    Wow

I was driving in my car this a.m. on 9/11 and the magnitude of the day suddenly struck me like a ton of bricks. I didn't expect it nor will I ever forget it. If you can't think of something to do today, please donate blood. My wife and I do every three months and we specifically scheduled today as our donor day. The Red Cross is facing a serious shortage of blood and they need donors now.
This discussion has been closed.