Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Hey Pitsburg fans...

Joel_3
Joel_3 Member Posts: 166
Do you believe NOW????? The Patriots went to your town last year, underrated, and without standout stars, and beat you on your turf by playing as a team.
What amazes me is that people down there last year said well the better team didn't win blah blah blah. And they continued it the last few weeks.
Lets be logical, Did you really think you would come up here on opening night of a brand new stadium. The night the banner is hung and blow out the Pats?
At the opening Pits coach said, "we want to take the ground out of the game early" I burst out laughing. Even if the Pats where behind early that crowd wouldn't be out of the game.
The pats let up some at the end it wasn't even close. Do you believe now that you got beat a second time?

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=179&Step=30">To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"</A>

Comments

• ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,883
    Ahh Come on Now Joel

They are a good time, and they have some good players, and they got pretty far last year.

They just happen to GET THERE PANTS WHOOPED !!!

Chowda anyone ?

Scott

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Not as bad

AS THE RED SOX
  • what team is that?

I'm familiar with one from Pittsburgh but never heard of Pitsburg :-)

Mark
  • Joel_3
    Yes

Hey ,why type all those letters to spell the same thing? Oh ya, I was in a hurry that was supposed to be "take the crowd out of the game" Steelers ARE a very good team but they put themselves way above the Pats last year and got stomped on. Then remarkedly they did it again, same result!
    If they'd just admit the Patriots are a pretty good team it wouldn't be so funny!

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • John R. Hall
    John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,245
    Backup

They added that perennial loser and injury-prone ex-Lion Charlie Batch as a backup to Kordell. Pray he stays healthy.
  • Ed_5
    Ed_5 Member Posts: 24
    Steeler fan

Joel, I think Patsy fans and players will get over this lack of respect thing when they've been to the play-offs and won as many super bowls as the Steelers. Patriots are a good team. It would be great to see these two teams in the play-offs this year. Nothing like the start of a good rivalry. -Ed
  • Joel_3
    Ya

Steelers have had some legendary teams but we're talking about now not the past. I'm just saying I hope those guys feel a little humbled now, after all the talking they did. Steelers have a very easy division so they should be a cinch for the playoffs. Pats?? who knows they are in the toughest division in the east they might not even make it!!!

• Ed_5
    Ed_5 Member Posts: 24
    I'm sure

they felt more than humbled after Cowher got through with them. As a Steeler fan we're pretty much used to getting our butts kicked on opening day. That's the great thing about the NFL, "On any given Sunday" you never know. I'll be looking forward to seeing how you guys handle the Jets. Should be a good game. Of course that's what I told myself Monday night.
This discussion has been closed.