Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Coming up next week - Dan H.

Options
DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,538
They're getting upwards of 300 heating pros at the GasNetworks conference in Wakefield, MA on September 19. It's an all-day thing and I'll be doing a two-pipe steam seminar in the morning and a You and Me in the Basement session with Carol Fey in the afternoon. There are a lot of other speakers as well as the famous Weil-McLain glass-piped steam boiler. Lots of food and free beer in the afternoon. The price is ridiculously low. There are also going to be about 15 manufacturers showing their goods. The details are in the Upcoming Seminars section to your left.

Also, next Saturday, September 21, I'm doing a full day of steam and hot water in Meridan, CT at the Ramada Inn. The sponsor is the Connecticut Association of Home Inspectors and they're welcoming contractors to the meeting. I don't know if you've ever made connections with any of these people but it's a mighty fine way to find out about what's going in the area, and to zero in on potential business. Plus, the seminar ain't half bad! Again, the details are in the Upcoming Seminars section.

Hope to see you at one or both!
Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.