Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Hats off to Dan and Wetstock

John R. Hall
John R. Hall Member Posts: 2,245
I have to admit that I am looking forward to rubbing elbows and spilling beer, er, sharing ideas with a lot of Wetheads and non-Wetheads at the upcoming Wetstock. I say, take a bow Dan. Your influence and teachings are long-reaching and the diversity of the 200 attendees will make this an event of epidemic proportions. More beer, er, ideas will be tossed around than an American Tourister suitcase in an ape cage. I doubt that I'll be swapping tekkie stories but I'll be interested in what makes some of the businesses tick. I'd also like to sit in on a discussion of "Horror Stories" to see what doesn't work.

Once again, congrats Dan. This will be an event to remember.

Comments

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,577
    The reader is more important than the writer

I've been saying that for years, John. Wetstock has no speakers and really no agenda other than fun and meaty conversations. The people who are coming are there to see the people who are coming. It's an extraordiary group and it really has little to do with me. All I did was provide a place where enthusiastic, postive-thinking people could get together. It's what those people bring that makes all the difference.

Thanks for being a part of it.
    Retired and loving it.
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,577
    It's a heck of a group

Really couldn't ask for more. Thanks.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Floyd
    Floyd Member Posts: 429
    Just wondering....

Who's gonna lead the chourus in "For he's a jolly good fellow"...
    at the end of the day?????

Murph'.... you up to that?????

Floyd
  • Mark Hunt
    Mark Hunt Member Posts: 4,908

Murph is bringing his new CD player that he got on e-bay and a bunch of Judy Garland CD's per Scott's request.

I don't think Murph knows all the words to that song.

I'll teach him on the ride out.

Mark H

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Dave Yates (PAH)
    Dave Yates (PAH) Member Posts: 2,162
    200???

Looks like 201 to me. Scalping begins on the sidewalk. Prices start at 10K!

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
This discussion has been closed.