Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

hiya gang

Gary Usa
Gary Usa Member Posts: 40
hiya everybody how are you all keeping,sorry i haven't been on in while but needed to pop in here and say hi to everyone,work is going great children adjusting to school,really enjoying american life,maust say it is so nice to be able to work for such a firs class act,they are a very nice company to work for.work is very varied,guys are nice ,the bosses are the true gents that i really enjoy to work for,after 3 months here in the usa we know that we made the right move,have no regrets what so ever.

I thought i would put on here a couple of pics,have nearly finished it all i have left is the flue pipe,and electrics,thought this would please you noel a slant fin.am getting useto the different voltages and pipe layouts.back flow preventers air scoops in another couple of months will be speaking the lingo,like ham on a roll hold the mayo ,lollo

well please have a great weekend and thanks for giving me the privlage os being part of this fine nation.

god bless america

all the best

gary usa

Comments

• Brian
    Brian Member Posts: 285
    Welcome Back Gary

Nice to see you on the "Wall" again.Are you going to be at "The Gathering".I see you are using Heatlink for your radiant.They're a good company with some good control strategies.A good friend of mine is their rep. in Southern Ontario up here in Canada.

All The Best
    Brian
  • Greg Gurecki
    Greg Gurecki Member Posts: 22
    Hey Gary

If you were in Philadelphia area it would be worse if you want a Cheese steak with fried onions you have to say cheese stake wit
This discussion has been closed.