Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Special Announcement -- Alan R. Mercurio

What do the following items have in common? An Aquastat, Pre & Post Purge Control, Cad Cell, Flame Quality Indicator, Thermostat a series of lights and a volt meter.

I'll tell you what they all have in common. They're all part of the newest Oil Tech Talk Burner Workshop diagnostic simulator. Wow is that a mouth full or what? Seriously though I'm happy to announce that I have just completed one of the main simulators that will be used in my full day seminars. I must mention this and other items I am currently building for hands on training would not have been possible without the donations from the following people.

Allanson -- Cyndi Desjardins

Carlin Combustion -- Mike Shayda

Honeywell Corp. -- Rich Simons, Bill Wolfe and Paul Duddy

R. W. Beckett -- John Beckett and Jerry Herron

Suntec Industries -- Brent Smith and Dave Zierke

This newest simulator is great for that newly hired technician that's looking to understand yesterday's and today's control technology. It can also prove to be a challenge to the seasoned technician when I start flipping switches on the back of the board (that's the side you don't get to see) and when you figure it out there are even lights to confirm you have properly diagnose the situation. Forgot your volt meter? Don't worry about it I built one into the board for you to use. Pretty cool eh?

See you at our seminars.

Your friend in the industry,
Alan R. Mercurio

Your friend in the industry,
Alan R. Mercurio
www.oiltechtalk.com

Comments

This discussion has been closed.