Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

German Boilers?

Options
2»

Comments

• Henry_4
    Henry_4 Member Posts: 59
    Options
    I once

had a boss that stated if the only tool you have in your tool box is a hammer, then all the world is a nail. Archimedes stated, give me a big enough lever and I will move the earth. The point, find the right tool for the right job and use it.

Some tools have multiple facets and can do many things well, regardless of where they are made. Success comes to those that use their tools the best. In our industry, we can "sell" many things, however, the "thing" that our clients most want are SOLUTIONS, by utilizing our best tool, THE BRAIN, we can install the right equipment to implement the best solution.

We all need to decide for ourselves what is in our and our customers best interest. I personally am usually going to make recomendations around Viessmann unless it is the wrong tool for the job, I will not run fresh water through the heat exchanger. If that is the job, and the customer does not want boilers and indirect tanks, I will make a recommendtion on a good tank heater, if they do not have the space, maybe a wall hung instantaneous or two.

I provide value for my customer when I solve his problems. If I do my job right, the next time he or a friend has a mechanical issue, he will call me. I have now used my tools to build a relationship, and those are worth gold. Ah yes, gold, another useful tool.

Signing off from little Deutschland Indiana
    Henry
  • Henry_4
    Henry_4 Member Posts: 59
    Options

good point
This discussion has been closed.