Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

You and Me in the Basement - Dan H.

Options
DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,538
I had a few people ask me about this afternoon session that we're going to be doing at GasNetworks' Heating Professionals Fall Conference. Here's the deal:

This is a Steam, Hot Water and Electrical Seminar that's dedicated to the fine art of Troubleshooting!

This seminar springs from the letters and calls that have come to Carol Fey and me. Carol, in case you don't know, is the author of the Quick and Easy series of books about electricity and hydronic controls. Most of the heating professionals who get in touch with us have nagging steam and hot water heating problems or are stumped by controls problems. Carol and I offer them advice and together we come up with solutions (or at least more questions!).

This seminar brings those letters to life. It's not a theory seminar. The problems are all real. They actually happened, and now you'll be "down in the basement" with Carol and me and the contractor who's having the problem. Everyone in the room will work together to come up with a solution.

<B>You'll become a better troubleshooter</B>

You have to see the world in a special way to be an effective troubleshooter. You have to think analytically and visually. The problems you'll work on during this exciting seminar will make you sharper and give you a greater insight into the underlying principles of steam and hot water heating and electricity. After leaving You and Me in the Basement, you'll be better prepared for that next real basement!

<B>You'll be challenged.</B>

You can't sit back and relax at this seminar. You have to think until your head hurts. We'll get your blood pumping and your brain churning. There's no time to rest. After all, the customer is waiting upstairs!

<B>You'll make new friends.</B>

Some of whom you may want to punch in the nose by the end of the day! Come and see what happens when a group of heating professionals (some old, some young, some experienced, some not so experienced) get together and exchange ideas and opinions on the best way to solve challenging heating and controls problems.

<B>You'll have fun!</B>

No one ever falls asleep at our seminars, especially when we start telling stories. At this seminar, the stories are real. They flow freely between steam and hot water heating and controls, and they run the gamut from very simple to very tough. But as with any good puzzle, you'll have fun solving them. It's a great way to spend an afternoon, and you will profit from it. We promise.

<B>And it's the best deal going!</B>

The conference includes breakfast, a mid-morning break, six repeated sessions and the afternoon with Carol Fey and me, PLUS lunch, the manufacturer's exhibits, Weil-McLain's glass-piped steam boiler and a reception/trade show (FREE beer!) at an UNBELIEVABLE price of $65 per person. For four people or more a special rate of $55 per person. I don't know how the heck they're doing this because they're giving away $77 worth of food alone to each person. Not counting the beers!

The weather's getting cool and this is a perfect time to get together and make an investment in yourself. Just do it.

For complete conference schedule check their website at www.gasnetworks.com

To register for this conference, call 1-800-662-9222.

<B>DON'T DELAY This thing is practically sold out.</B>
Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.