Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

New York Thermal Boilers

Terry
Terry Member Posts: 186
Would appreciate some/any feedback on NTI Boilers (New York Thermal) from Installers & Service Techs. (Reps or NTI Agents need not apply)

After several Problems of many sorts and a lack of support/training, I am getting a complex about standing behind this product. I am wondering if this is an on going problem or if it's just stupid luck that every lemon falls into my lap.

Example#1 - Oil Fired Boiler 4 blocks from Artic Circle down & Out. The Only replacement part is at factory, but the Shipper "wouldn't even look at this order until tommorow". (Nice tip of the ice burg)

any other horror stories out there?

Comments

• Brian
    Brian Member Posts: 285
    NTI

Hi Terry
    I've been using NY boilers for about 2 years and would have to say that I'm a satisfied customer.I'm not saying they're perfect but any problems I've had have been rectified quickly, either by my supplier or the manufacturer.Most of my experience has been with the "Legacy" and Trinity wall-hung which is now my standard boiler on all my radiant jobs.I would contact your wholesaler and find out why they are not stocking parts on the product they sell.

Good Luck
    Brian
  • sentry 2000

What part did you need. Had really hard time getting hold of control boards.
  • Dan Peel
    Dan Peel Member Posts: 431
    NY's

I've been using more and more of these. I like what the Sentry control offers in reset and indirect ready and the boilers are reasonable $ in their class. I did just wait 3 solid weeks for a domestic coil on a legacy (fimally installed today) - closed for holidays, retooling at the plant, everythings on shipping trailers ...... Lots of answers, just no product. I think they'd like to be good at what they do, but sometimes their employees get in the way. Sure wish Slant/Fin had better controls - are you listening Steve, Noel ..... Enjoy....Dan

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
This discussion has been closed.