Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Laars Endurance

Options
Joan Mishou I tried to send you an e-mail but for some reason did not get through. It would be a great idea if yourself and maybe Mark Hughes could get to the Gathering of Wetheads in Marlborough, MA on Nov 23. I am sure everyone would have many questions about the Endurance and other Laars products. It is not a trade show but an informal session that every one who is anyone in the USA and Canada will be attending. It will be a great time. I already communicated with Dan about this and he would love to see you sign on. Just click on Books and More for info. I believe the price is still $109 per person. Look forward to seeing you there. While I am mentioning this it would be great to also see some Laars folks on HVACTV.com sometime. I will put a bug in Ric Murrays ear to give you a call.

Comments

• Joannie
    Joannie Member Posts: 96
    Options
    Hi, Timmie.

I am thinking about going in November, but am not sure yet. I think it would be great to be in the same room with all of these people. I'll mention it to Mark, too. My email address is jmishou@laars.com. It's been working today. I've been getting mail, so please try again.

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,526
    Options
    Thanks

I'd sure welcome a copper boiler into the mix. What stimulating conversations we're going to have!
    Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.