Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Just a reminder - Alan R. Mercurio

Options
Hello friends, I just wanted to pass this along. In the event you're from this area and did not receive a letter. the Susquehanna Valley Chapter of NAOHSM will be sending out a letter of invitation to hvac businesses in our area. In the event that you are located in the Susquehanna Valley, PA area and I may have not had your mailing address I thought it might be helpful to post the letter. Please see the letter below.

Dear Industry Professional, We would like to invite you to join us for dinner on September 19, 2002 at 6:00 PM at the Country Cupboard located in Lewisburg, PA. Don’t bring your wallet because this dinner is on us. We would just like to have the opportunity to share with you the benefits of belonging to our organization (NAOHSM) Our goal is to continually promote education throughout our industry by sharing our knowledge and ideas with each other.

I have personally found that I have learned things that were important to me during a meeting and it may not have even been the topic of the meeting , but the individual sitting beside me that night happen to share some of there experiences. Many other members have expressed to me that they have had the same experience.

And you’re going to love when you hear about the tech nights we have planned for the future, Radiant Heating Refrigeration and a whole lot more!

I understand a business person like your self must ask some questions before joining any organization. How much does it cost? What benefits do I get as a member? Is this really beneficial to my business? We will answer all these questions and any others you may have when you join us on September 19 2002 and you’ll have the chance to meet with your peers, folks from the National level, our directors and my self the founder of the Susquehanna Valley Chapter of NAOHSM.

This invitation is for the owner/manager/technician of your business. If that should happen to be three separate people well then you’re all invited. If only one of you can make it that’s fine too. Please contact me as soon as possible so I can make arrangements and have a head count for seating and dinners. I can be reached at 570 356 2806 or please feel free to e-mail me svsm98@aol.com For further information about NAOHSM you can contact our Executive Administrator Judy Garber at 1 888 552 0900 or e-mail Judy at jgarber@naohsm.org

Thank you so much for taking the time to read our letter.

Sincerely yours,
Alan R. Mercurio
Education Chairmen – Susquehanna Valley
This discussion has been closed.