Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Any Wallies in Rhode Island

is any one posting on the Wall from Rhode Island or am I the only one. It seems awfully lonely out here. Someone speak up if you are from RI. I know there are folks from Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire not so sure about Vermont. I never hear about anyone from RI. If not, then I am going to start a campaign to recruit as many Rhode Islanders as I can find. With all the steam and forced hot water we have here there has to be somebody. Please talk to me if you are out there. Lonely in Rhode Island.

Comments

• Bill NTSG
    Bill NTSG Member Posts: 321
    Hello from CT

Timmie , I am just a few miles over the Connecticut line from RI. I think Glenn Stanton of Burnham fame is a fellow Rhodie. And maybe Big Ed ?
  • munchkin-man
    munchkin-man Member Posts: 247
    native rhodie

hey timmie riverside square, cresent park, willett ave pond, the rec, here is a flash back gillbert stewart theater,riverside bowl. I grew up on lottie dr off forbs st. i always looked forward to my allownace so i could go to reds candy store and spend it all heck i fell older than dirt.
  • munchkin-man
    Munchkin

Any one have any questions on the Munchkin Boiler. I will be on line for 30 min or so.
  • munchkin-man

• munchkin-man
    outa here byby

• Bill is right!

I do live and work out of my home office here in RI. South County to be exact!

Glenn
  • I knew that Sorry Glenn

but there have to be more of us..... Speak up guys if we have enough of us we can have a pool party at my house.
  • I know

of a few from RI Timmie, but they only install oil. Several don't post ..... but they are there none the less! I can't come though, I'm off to Chicago for a couple of days.

Glenn
  • Gregg Jackson
    Gregg Jackson Member Posts: 55
    Rhode Island...... Hand Waving

I'm from Rhode Island. Been here on the wall for a long time now - just haven't been around (posting) lately.

See ya

Gregg
  • Mad Dog
    Mad Dog Member Posts: 2,595
    Pool Party?????????

I'm comin' then...Mad Dog you know I can eat and drink Timmie....Remember how they only serve one drink at a time in your state....what a bummer

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • One drink at a time

I think the bartender looked at you and you growled at her and that was it for the night ...ONE DRINK AT A TIME. Hey with these 90 degree days I put the phone at poolside and get a nice cool O'Douls (non -alcoholic) me and alcohol never got along. Sit in my floating pool chair and as Dan says listen and watch the birds. What a life too bad I have to work sometimes. Big training day tomorrow for thr LP Gas Association. Would love to have everyone over for a cookout and pool party. Stop by anytime show your WALL credentials and sit a spell.
  • Hi Gregg love to meet you

stop by my training center in Warren RI at 36 Market Street I am there most Tuesdays. Or give me a call 437-0557.
  • They serve

more than one drink at a time in Rhode Island Matt! It's just that all of the others show up in front of you as upside down shot glasses!

Glenn
This discussion has been closed.