Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

New war Bird

Options
ScottMP
ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
I know I hav'nt posted much heat talk lately, but I thought you guys would appreciate this photo. Supposedly this bird is know flying duty in Afganistan. It would sure put the scare into me!!

Scott

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=237&Step=30">To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"</A>

Comments

• Patrick_2
    Patrick_2 Member Posts: 26
    Options
    Dumb Question

Would scare me as well, is it one of ours??? If so they should paint one up to look like the Bald Eagle.
  • BillW@honeywell
    BillW@honeywell Member Posts: 1,099
    Options
    Warbird

That looks like something out of JRR Tolkien! The Roadunner & Coyote and George of the Jungle were big in VietNam as "nose art" on planes & choppers, on boats and armored vehicles, too!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hey Bill or JCA

Wasn't it the Hamilton (or maybe Sherman) that had a 6' Yosemite Sam on each side of the 5" gun with pistols drawn?
    Base Boston in the late 70s was where I saw her.

Noel
  • John@Reliable
    John@Reliable Member Posts: 379
    Options
    Big Bird

For the lack of a better word "That's Cool"
  • Jim Walls_2
    Jim Walls_2 Member Posts: 71
    Options
    BlackHawk Down

Did anyone catch the story behind the book, Sunday night on the History Channel ? What an incredible testament of courage , commraderie & unfortunately politics. If you get a chance to see it ,I highly recommend it . It is hard to watch at times , but it will make you proud , angry , sad & humble you all in one sitting. Those guys are amazing.
  • Mad Dog
    Mad Dog Member Posts: 2,595
    Options
    Gotta love that

instrument of death! CRUSH IRAQ!!!!!!!!!!! Mad Dog

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
This discussion has been closed.