Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Danfoss ZCP. Wave of the future?

Options
heatboy
heatboy Member Posts: 1,468
This is the latest one I have purchased. It will be connected to a 75K water heater for both domestic and heating. This panel will provide up to 50K BTUH for my radiant. Flate plate HX, two pumps and reset control. All in this cute little housing. Kudos to Danfoss for their efforts!

hb

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=103&Step=30">To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"</A>

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Comments

• hr
    hr Member Posts: 6,106
    Options
    Hydronic jewelry!

I like the concept and the final product. Is this the new stud space (14-1/2" wide)version?
    Is there a typo in your message above, I though I saw water heater mentioned. Next thing we know you will be suspending tube!!

Show us the finished product too.

hot rod

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • heatboy
    heatboy Member Posts: 1,468
    Options
    According to \"The Bean\"...........

the stud bay thing is just to cost prohibitive at the present time. I'm sure they will get it hammered out, at some point.

Suspended tube, hr? Now, I will admit that I'm just a dumb-**** contractor, but I feel vindicated for those years of preaching the extruded radiant way since ASHRAE has seen fit to give me(g) their blessing! So, suspended tube? I don't think so. Ya' think the KSU report will be in all of my proposals? Count on it.

heatboy

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Duncan_2
    Duncan_2 Member Posts: 174
    Options
    What th... ???

A domestic water heater doing heating vs. a boiler doing DHW ? *gasp*

I can't blame heatboy, there has been much blurring of boundries lately. I can only chalk it up to fuzzy thinking, encouraged by an atmosphere of permissiveness which was seemingly legitimized by the Bill Clinton administration.
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    Let me make this perfectly clear

I did not suspend tubing with that girl.

Wm Clinton

• LOL

LOL Repeatingly .
  • Dan Foley1
    Dan Foley1 Member Posts: 55
    Options
    Danfoss ZCP

My customers have commented on the nice, clean "finished" look the ZCP's give to the job. I've done my share of hydropanels that take up an entire basement wall and take a week to pipe. I'll take the ZCP's any day. -DF
This discussion has been closed.