Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Wirsbo ADS - Revision 3 (hb)

Options
heatboy
heatboy Member Posts: 1,468
is now available for download. 27 changes for us here in the USA with more for our neighbors to the North.

hb

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=103&Step=30">To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"</A>

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Comments

• larry
    larry Member Posts: 91
    Options
    joist trak plates

It was nice to see the addition of "Joist Trak Plates" as a design option.

Just fooling around with this heat transfer plate vs. the double groove plate lowered the water temps in the design of my house by about 20F.
  • heatboy
    heatboy Member Posts: 1,468
    Options
    Water temperatures

Larry,

I think you will find the Joist Trak runs 26° to 28°F lower water temps, on average, than the double groove plates which run about 20°F cooler than suspended tube. That means extruded plates will run about +40°F lower water temps than suspended tube. Not that I want to beat a dead horse(g), but I said that years ago when I started using them. Go figure.

Warm Regards,

hb

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Paul Pollets
    Paul Pollets Member Posts: 3,656
    Options
    ADS stuff

I've been playing with the program this week, and still learning all the macros. I'm impressed. It's got lot's to it. I like the loop length coil features. Wish it would draw loops! It does just about everything else. Would like to see a fuel cost analysis macro someday. I've seen the recent Wirsbo CAD drawings and Visio stencils for the new Wirsbo controls and piping systems. It will be the perfect compliment to the package.

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Riles
    Riles Member Posts: 84
    Options
    addition of new offerings

Jeff W.,informed me today that the new controls and manifold transitions will be on next update 7/29.

I'm glad to finally see some R32 by R20 fittings so we can connect 5/8" Multicor directly to new manifold adapter. No more R20x3/4copper on the manifold side of the Supply & Return. These are offered in straight and 90's, plus Propex.

These guys have really put together an excellent program that continues to improve as they respond to our feedback. Well done.
This discussion has been closed.