Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

\"who would have guessed you would be on time.\" Glenn Harrison

Options
Glenn Harrison
Glenn Harrison Member Posts: 405
Was dispatched to a service call last week and stopped on the way. The office had scheduled the call with our normal 2 hour time frame promise, in this case between 2 and 4 PM. I finished my previous call at 1:30 and would have arrived 5 to 10 minutes early. We called the customer to inform him I was on the way. He informed my dispatcher that he had just stepped out to lunch and wouldn't be ready for us until about 2:30. When we reminded him that the call was scheduled for between 2 and 4, he said, "Who would have guessed you would be ontime".

What a sad commentary on what kind of customer service is considered normal by some people, as in never on time or when promised.

I thought the company owners on the wall might enjoy (or cringe) about this one.

Comments

• Glenn Harrison
    Glenn Harrison Member Posts: 405
    Options

Was dispatched to a service call last week and stopped on the way. The office had scheduled the call with our normal 2 hour time frame promise, in this case between 2 and 4 PM. I finished my previous call at 1:30 and would have arrived 5 to 10 minutes early. We called the customer to inform him I was on the way. He informed my dispatcher that he had just stepped out to lunch and wouldn't be ready for us until about 2:30. When we reminded him that the call was scheduled for between 2 and 4 he said, "Who would have guessed you would be ontime.

What a sad commentary on what kind of customer service is considered normal by many people, as in never on time or when promised.

I thought the company owners on the wall might enjoy (or cringe) about this one.
This discussion has been closed.