Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

A GREAT electrical seminar - Dan H.

Options
DanHolohan
DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,526
is the woman who writes the books on electricity and hydronic controls and troubleshooting that we sell in Books & More. She has a passion for her subject and she's an award-winning teacher. I've worked with her in the past and I'll be working with her again this September at the GasNetworks Heating Professional Fall Conference in Massachusetts. She has a way of bringing her subject to life with terrific props and plain-English explanations.

Carol is flying in from Colorado next month to do three seminars. The title is Review of Electricity and Electrical Troubleshooting. If you've got young people in need of solid training, or if you just want to get better at what you do, I HIGHLY recommend this course. Here are the dates and locations:

August 13 - Fort Washington (near Philly), PA

August 14 - Union, NJ

August 15 - Plainview, Long Island

NAOSHM is sponsoring all three and your investment (including breakfast and lunch) is just $95 ($75 if you're a NAOHSM member). The course will also earn you NORA CEUs.

To register, call Judy Garber, Goddess of Oil Heat, at 1-888-552-0900. Do it soon!
Retired and loving it.

Comments

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,526
    Options
    Judy's

getting a bunch of calls on Carol's seminars. Good move. You won't be sorry.
    Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.