Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Vitodens- Mike Norgan

Options
Mike Norgan
Mike Norgan Member Posts: 24
We just started this project on wednesday. The Vitodens will be heating a small lap pool and some radiant around the pool.

Comments

• Mike Kraft
    Mike Kraft Member Posts: 406
    Options
    Mike

How about some shots of the works?The technology that we're getting bombarded with is incredible.The Vitoden .....is capable of 25K to 250K.....fully modulating correct??

How many have you installed?

cheese
  • kf_2
    kf_2 Member Posts: 118
    Options
    VITODENS

Mike,

Actually there are 4 sizes:

WB2 6-24 = 25-91 MBH
    WB2 8-32 = 37-124 MBH
    WB2 11-44 = 55-172 MBH
    WB2 15-60 = 80-230 MBH

they all have fully modulating gas valves as well as modulating vent fans and the smallest unit has an integral, fully modulating boiler pump.

kf
  • Paul Pollets
    Paul Pollets Member Posts: 3,656
    Options
    Nice!!

Post some completed pics when you're done. Let us know how the startup and controls go for you. How about the condensate neutralizer?

Have you used the Maxi-Flo HX before? I've had pinhole leaks at the welds on each end. I was suspect to spec it again after having 3 succesive leakers on the same project. The company made good, but I felt the leaks should gave been discovered in testing prior to shiping. It created a very embarassing moment for my previous company, after touting the product. Oh Well. It happens sometimes.

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • hr
    hr Member Posts: 6,106
    Options
    Is that 24 karat gold

lettering on the boiler? Or just the way the light strikes it :) Tell us how she fires and performs, when you get to that point.

hot rod

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Mike Norgan
    Mike Norgan Member Posts: 24
    Options
    24 karat gold

Hot Rod,
    I think I just forgot to remove a sticker from the boiler. I will post pictures of the final install when everthing is up and running.

Mike Norgan
This discussion has been closed.