Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

24 hours to radiant comfort ..hot rod

Options
hr
hr Member Posts: 6,106
General contractor calls me and says his clients are interested in having warm floors in their master bathroom under remodel, about 400 square feet.

"They are getting a bit weary from all the contractors paradeing thru their home" he tells me. How long will it take to install the system. Electric is the only energy source available, by the way.

$3,400.00 will get an up and running system in 24 hours I tell him, half kidding.

Be there at 8:00 Wed. AM he tells me, they will have a check ready when you finish!

So I prefabed this heat generator, I'll take a gob of transfer plates and the GC will insulate it that afternoon.

1 zone, 3 loops, constant circ, with a setpoint controller running the element. Sensor strapped to the bottom of the floor.

hot rod

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=144&Step=30">To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"</A>

Comments

• Molson
    Molson Member Posts: 6
    Options
    hot water tanks

Preaty slick, I like it. Its a neat little package.
    Its similar to what I've done. Do you manualy water fill?

• chris smith_2
    chris smith_2 Member Posts: 37
    Options
    24 hours

hotrod,
    i think i've gotten more good ideas from you over the last couple of years than all the trade shows wholesalers and others combined, very sweet
    thanks for sharing

chris smith
    paradise porter maine
    ps: i prefab everything now
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,526
    Options
    Chris

come down to MA in November and join us at the Gathering. HR will be there. Trust me, he's even better in person.
    Retired and loving it.
  • j_4
    j_4 Member Posts: 59
    Options
    once again...

h.r. takes the prize forslickest, baddest, leanest, meanest etc.etc. hydronics in the west (east/north/south too)
This discussion has been closed.