Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Survey of the Wallsters who are goin' to the Gathering - Mad Dog

Mad Dog
Mad Dog Member Posts: 2,595
attending the "gathering"???? or just tagging along? Mad Dog

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=210&Step=30">To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"</A>

Comments

• Mad Dog
    Survey of wallsters goin' to the gatherin'

I'm only going to be able to sneak away for one night guys, so which would be the night that most are coiming up???? Friday or Saturday. Friday could be nice because we could party up at the bar and get to know some folks a little better and meet some new people. Also, its nice to be able to roll out of bed and be at the seminar in a few minutes. Saturday might be nice too because the cash bar starts at 3pm, which will be a good time to get to know people better andf discuss the days events. However, how good of a time can I have if I have to drive home following the event? What do you guys think, and for those of you who are going what night/s will you'll be ther????? Mad Dog

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • JerryJ
    JerryJ Member Posts: 19
    Fall Gathering

I'm staying Friday at least
  • Mad Dog
    Mad Dog will be comin in for

a crash landing on Friday and staying over for just that night. I booked the 99 dollar room and the Bar closes at 1am. Hope to see some of you at the bar on Friday night. Mad Dog

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Mike Kraft
    Mike Kraft Member Posts: 406
    Well....................

I'm coming with my bride.We booked the hotel for Friday and Saturday.We'ra driving up from PA.Should be a six hour drive.If you are gonna pound as many brews as it sounds mad pup me thinks you should book both nights...........play it by ear and cancel if you're sober enough:)Then when you get back to LI its straight to the doghouse.........arf arf!

cheese.........BTW I am an official DD
  • Dan Peel
    Dan Peel Member Posts: 431
    2nd halves

I'm in for Friday and Saturday and may have wifely company for the 9 hour drive - she simply said "I've never been to Boston"

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,577
    The Lovely Marianne

and I will be there for both nights.
    Retired and loving it.
  • John (jcg)
    John (jcg) Member Posts: 43
    I should

Be there for both nights but I wont be staying at the hotel as I live ten minutes away.

jcg

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,577
    well

that's why we booked THAT hotel!
    Retired and loving it.
  • When exactly is the meeting ?

I have had little or no internet time as of late ane di not want to miss this for the world.
    @ libray to retrieve all E. mail.

Gary :-)
  • My wife Judy will be coming

she is a professional when it comes to shopping in and around New England. If the wives are interested and the weather permits perhaps the ladies would like to go shopping. Chritmas Tree Shops are big around New England. Let us know if interested.
  • Dan Peel
    Dan Peel Member Posts: 431
    Accompanying

Is the sentiment I'd use.
    My wife would much rather sit in the car and read than listen to anything going on at the gathering.
    (She'll get plenty of that on the ride home (G)).....
    Dan

• Mike Kraft
    Mike Kraft Member Posts: 406
    Kathy will be.............

not going to the "gathering"........:) But is always game for a change of scenery!The talk of heat and pipes is a bit worn out with her!

Go figure:)............cheese
  • What can we do for the wives????

I am going to have my wife check around that area for some interesting things to do. She informs me that there is a Christmas Tree Shop nearby. Sometimes the hotel will have a shuttle service to the malls. We have done that when I was with Honeywell. A tip to the driver will get you just about anywhere you want within reason. I will let you know what is available. After the last session with Chuck Shaw, Scott Milne and Company Judy is not about to sit around and listen to war stories. She loved the company guys but she has after 40 years heard it all.
  • Floyd
    Floyd Member Posts: 429
    What's the name of the hotel again??

I've been talking this over with my beautiful bride and I think we may take the ride up there!!!
    I have a while to save for the "shopping trip" that she will be taking, while we are shooting the breeze!!!
    I remember seeing that you reserved a few rooms somewhere, but can't seem to find that post right now.....
    probably dropped of the wall by now.

Floyd
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,883
    Yea I know!

I noticed Judy starting to do the head bob. My wife is also a proffesional shopper ( I call her Betsy Greenspan, she effects the economy all by herself ), I ask her about shopping. Maybe the hotel can set up a shuttle.

Nice that we're talking about this, although I can't imagine the wifes setting up a heating museuem ride if the tables were turned :).

Scott

• who's bringin'......

the beer and the grits??
    and someone pick-up Mr. Broome at the airport!!
This discussion has been closed.