Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Want a piece of me?

Options
Shame on You !
As there is a person, or persons within the Radiant Heating community that wish to assassinate my character & they know who they are & so do I. They read THE WALL & so do I. At least I do try to (keep up) to the best of my ability.
This person or persons who have SLANDEROUSLY & VICIOUSLY done that of wich is UNETHICAL to me are COWARDLY and lacking in character & MATURITY. Facts be known, that "there is NO DIFFERENCE between (bussiness ethics) & (ethics). Period....
I only address this "he said > she said" issue after close examination & lawfull information.

Let me clerify some things here wich weigh heavily on my heart. I never "said"> printed,> posted and or infered that "I was not a member of the RPA" to any person or persons whomsoever at the time of the presentation of the 1st place award for Hydronic Residential under 3,000 Ft. Further, I believe whole-heartedly that the RPA is (one of the most) professionally run organizations I have ever been a member of. Further I formally apologise to the staff of the RPA (all of them) for not passing the Certification examination with a score of 76%.This was not nearly as embarrissing for the RPA as it was for myself on a personal level. Further, I formally apologise to the staff of the RPA (Terisa Drake) for my in-ability to pay, (ontime) my annual membership dues before the due date of May 22, 2002. I wish to send at least a partial payment to keep me onboard as a member untill I am able to pay in full as a (GOLD) member. Further, I formally apologise to The former president of the RPA (Ted Lowe) for engaging in an inappropriate conversation RE; the award winners verification. Further, I formally apologise to The Treasurer of the RPA (Joe Waskiewicz) & the Technical Dirrector (John Fantuzzi) for engaging in an inappropriate conversation RE; the award winners verification in a conversation with them wich should have never occured. This was a mistake of mine in regard to information of wich I had (first hand knowlege) of & having NO WAY or MEANS of proving such information, I should have never
said a darn word.

In conclusion I wish to extend my most solemn & sincere apology to John @ Advanced Radiant Design INC. It has been a Hot > Hot, summer. I feel that had we been able to communicate on the (same level) throuought our brief encounter things may have turned out much differently than they did. I wish only that A.R.D. continue with the wonderfull "advanced designs" created by a brilliant & logical mind & I look, foreward to seeing you & your staff sometime in the future under less straggly conditions.

Most Sincerely,
Gary Wallace
On the Wall: Pipedream. :-)
This discussion has been closed.