Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

GOOD job Peerless

Options
Dale
Dale Member Posts: 1,317
Just received my "Color of Heat" training manual series of 1,2 pipe steam, hot water and design manuals. At $20 per copy retail a fair price IMO. I look at alot ot this stuff and I'm very impressed at the quality of information and the illustrations. Sure it's not as detailed as Dan's books but it is very good coming from a manufacturer. A set of these should be in any vocational school or apprentice program. Any contractor could use these to show customers what systems look like and to orient new employees to steam and hot water heat. I wonder what industry professional did the edit, perhaps Dan?

Comments

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,527
    Options
    those books

were done by Jim Goins, one of the best in the business.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Jim Goins

Isn't he the same Jim that teaches the IBR Guide 2000 course? He is good, I took that course last fall. Noel
  • Dave Yates (PAH)
    Dave Yates (PAH) Member Posts: 2,162
    Options
    Those three books

figured prominently in the classes I tought last year (and will again this year) at our local trade school. With Peerrless' permission, I should add. The students could "see" what was being described thanks to the great illustrations.

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,527
    Options
    one and the same

That new I=B=R book is terrific. I asked them a couple of times if we could sell it here but they never followed up with me.
    Retired and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.