Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

New Paltz steam - Dan H.

Options
Paul Pollets
Paul Pollets Member Posts: 3,656
the steam heads from Kingston? New Paltz was a former stomping ground (and alma mater)

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=104&Step=30">To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"</A>

Comments

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,538
    Options
    I have a homeowner

looking for help with a steam system in New Paltz, NY. Who's interested?
    Retired and loving it.
  • Mad Dog
    Mad Dog Member Posts: 2,595
    Options
    You know Mad Dog is always ready for a SHOWDOWN

with STEAM!!!!!!!!!!When where, who????????Mad Dog

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • ThermalJake
    ThermalJake Member Posts: 127
    Options
    Steam in New Paltz

I've been listening instead of speaking for quite awhile now, but I have to respond because New Paltz is about 20 minutes from me. If anyone takes this job, I'd like to know who so that I can converse with them about my Thermal System once I begin "The Rebirth"

Thanx

Jake

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• DanHolohan
    Options
    It's a bit far

for the Dog to do from Long Island (although I know he'd shine with it). I'm surprised that we can't find a closer pro. Opportunity knocks.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Matt
    Matt Member Posts: 6
    Options
    Who does the heat at Mohonk?

There's got to be some steam in that place. I use to hike there as a kid and was always amazed by it. I wish I could afford a weekend there.
  • Paul Pollets_2
    Paul Pollets_2 Member Posts: 63
    Options
    Mohonk

My father's company supplied Mohonk with plumbing and heating supplies for 80 years. (Orange County Plbg.)I've spent much time on the mountain and have fond memories of its beauty.

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • DanHolohan
    Options
    A beautiful place

Hard to believe we can't find a steam guy in the area, eh?
    Retired and loving it.
  • John Ruhnke1
    John Ruhnke1 Member Posts: 154
    Options
    Climbing in the Gunks........

Memories of New Palz,

Great rock climbing in the gunks near New Palz. Me and my wife have rock climbed there on a few occassions. New Palz has a great brew pub and a few indoor climbing gyms. One year it rained once we got to the gunks so we went climbing in a gym. My wife and I have even visited that castle you guys have shown Mohonk? Mohonk is a expensive and ritzsy place. We never stayed there, to expensive. The gunks are close to us about a hour and a half. We usually did it as a day trip, though I think once or twice we might have stayed over night in a motel. I would love to go back sometime.

JR

• Matt
    Options
    Minnewaska

We also used to mountain bike around Lake Minnewaska. There used to be one of these castles there, but it burned down.
  • Matt
    Options
    The same builders

also built "Halcyon Hall" at the former Bennett College, in my own hometown of Millbrook, NY.
This discussion has been closed.