Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.

If you've found help here, check back in to let us know how everything worked out.
It's a great way to thank those who helped you.
Need to contact us? Visit

radco hydroair handler

PatPat Posts: 25Member

Bill, Radco is a large maker of manufactured homes. They may private label units for their homes. Just a guess.


  • b.phillipsb.phillips Posts: 2Member
    hydro air handler [radco]

    i am looking for a rep or distributor for "radco" hydroair
    units. anybody out there heard of this brand? i have searched the internet to no avail. i have a customer who needs an a/c orifice for one of these units he's working on on a job that another contractor supplied the air handler.
  • PatPat Posts: 25Member
    More Radco

    Bill, I asked your question on
    Response -
    Try this:
    Radco Products, Inc.
    Business type: Manufacturer
    Product types: Solar Thermal Collectors, systems and equipment for Domestic Hot Water, Pools and Spas and Solar water pasteurization systems.
    Service types: System Design
    Address: 2877 Industrial Parkway, Santa Maria, California USA 93455
    Telephone: 805-928-1881
    FAX: 805-928-5587

  • Joel_3Joel_3 Posts: 166Member

    Many of these orifice type refridgerant valves are not made by the airhandler company themselves they are bought from a vendor just like a TXV valve or in Wallie speek like a boiler that comes "with" a honeywell controll. He should be able to match it up with one from another airhandler company if nothing else Probably readilly avalable at any HVAC supply house.

    To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
This discussion has been closed.


It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!