Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Virus

ScottMP
ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
I just got a e-mail from Noel that said some one was using my name to send the virus out. From what I understand it takes a name from my list and sends it to another and then sends the virus out from the second system using my name. This one is tough. I got four this morning and ONE OF THEM WAS FROM ME !!!

If I send out anything I'll try to put no virus on the subject.

Scott

Comments

• I get about

6 a day now; have yet to get one from myself. That's kinda' cute.

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • i got two

from you scott, back to back,then just now two more as I was typing.

Now scott cut that out!!
  • Terry H.
    Terry H. Member Posts: 73
    I got one from ME

this morning also but it was caught by my spam filter.

Terry H.
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    virus

O.K. those we're from me :). Just reying to get you back for all those old man remarks.
  • Me too!

I got an e-mail from Alan Mercurio saying that he too received an e-mail from me with an virus laden attachment with my e-mail address. Someone is apparently taking addresses from the posts here on the wall. It's sad that they don't have anything better to do with their time and knowledge!

Glenn Stanton
    Burnham Corp.
  • Me too!

I got an e-mail from Alan Mercurio saying that he too received an e-mail from me with an virus laden attachment with my e-mail address. Someone is apparently taking addresses from the posts here on the wall. It's sad that they don't have anything better to do with their time and knowledge!

Glenn Stanton

Burnham Corp.
  • hey glenn

thanks for the certificate, what a surprise.

did you get back north yet??
  • Bill NTSG
    Bill NTSG Member Posts: 321
    Virus

I got about 18 since last Fri. . 4 today , 6 yesterday. All had topics about HVAC or tools. Most from Scott Milne or Milne PLG. My virus software quarantined them all. All Klez-gem
This discussion has been closed.