Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Quickloads Pro - Andy Michl

Andy_3
Andy_3 Member Posts: 7
Have any of you used or heard of O'Brien Global Products. They make a program called Quikloads Pro that sounds very impressive and very resonably priced. They have a web site at www.obrienglobal.com . I currently use wrightsoft, I am due for an upgrade and looking at options.

Comments

• harvey
    harvey Member Posts: 153
    wrightsoft

i was looking into wrightsoft right-suite. are you not happy with wrightsoft?
  • Andy_3
    Andy_3 Member Posts: 7

I am happy with wrightsoft right j. But in looking at the price of right suite compared to the others like quick pro it cost 6 times more. More courious than anything about the other products and how well they work. I realize that the less expensive products are just that and support from the creator might not exist.
  • Mason
    Mason Member Posts: 102
    software

I have checked out many software programs, and while the big $$ ones have a lot of extras I found it hard to justify weight against $$. I currently am using "HVACCALC" written by hvac computer systems ltd out of Ottawa. Their site is: www.hvaccomputer.com

Mason

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • wrightsuite!!!

I've used a lot of programs and if you are looking at doing a simple heat load go to Embassy and download theirs. Now if you are looking for a great marketing tool that can also do a full material take off for both heating and cooling and ground source etc etc... wrightsuite is the ONLY way to go.

Worth the bucks, great support, free upgrades and new cool stuff coming soon.

wheels
  • Me Too!

I have been using HVAC-Calc by Don Sleeth for many years. I absolutely love his programs for ease of use, great support, sharp prices. He has done well by me. http://www.hvaccomputer.com/main.asp

Bob
  • Bill Barrett
    Bill Barrett Member Posts: 43
    heat loss heat gain

I love Don's HVAC-Calc, he's great for support, upgrades are usually free. For radiant I've been using Wirsbo's new software, heat loss is done similarly to Don's HVAC-Calc,easy to go back and forth. Wirsbo's gives you the quote, manifold mapping, material list,etc, its great!
This discussion has been closed.