Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Not heating, but a prayer request - scrook

Options
scrook
scrook Member Posts: 26
My aunt, Ruth, suffered an aneurysm on Sunday and is in the hospital. They did a surgical repair, and the doctor was pleased with how the surgery went, but it will be two weeks before they can assess damage. Meanwhile when she is awake
and talking, she makes no sense. Doctor says that is to be expected.

If you'd keep her in your prayers it would be much appreciated.

Thank you and God Bless.

Comments

• Online Sheriff \"Murph\"
    Options
    you

got it!!
  • Mark Hunt
    Mark Hunt Member Posts: 4,909
    Options
    On it! Mark H

God bless!

Mark H
  • Alan R. Mercurio
    Alan R. Mercurio Member Posts: 588
    Options
    You have my word

The Mercurio family will be praying for her. May God be with you, your aunt and all her loved ones through this time.

Respectfully,
    Alan R. Mercurio
  • jfox
    jfox Member Posts: 44
    Options

Ruth will be in my prayers. God Bless.
  • Brian (Tankless) Wood
    Brian (Tankless) Wood Member Posts: 222
    Options
    Count on it, Mr. Crook (Brian W)

Our prayers should already be there with Aunt Ruth.

Respectfully, Brian & Autumn in Swampland.
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,530
    Options
    she's

in my prayers today.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Boilerpro
    Boilerpro Member Posts: 410
    Options
    Prayers

The prayers of the righteous avail much....Alot of righteous folks here so your aunt is in good hands. Peace be with you, your family and especially your aunt.

Dave Bunnell

• Steve Ebels
    Steve Ebels Member Posts: 904
    Options
    She'll be

On the prayer list at Prosper Church here Sunday and she and the rest of the family are on mine now.

I did a service call yesterday for a customer with a dead A/C. While there she told me that she had been diagnosed with cancer. Bad. She's a sweet old gal, one you'd like to have for your grandma. She put on a good face and a stiff upper lip but I could see she was struggling. After we settled up for the call, I said, Let me leave you with a verse. She said great and I told her to look up Jeremiah 29:11. I said good bye and went out behind the house to pack up my tools. When I came back around the corner she was standing by my truck with her Bible in hand and tears on her cheeks. She gave me a hug and simply said thank you and went back into the house. I then proceeded to loose it myself.

The verse is this. "For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". That same verse is given to the Crook family and your Aunt.

There's so much more to life than just our work. My real wages for that service call were far beyond the monetary fee I received. That moment was priceless. I urge everyone to take an extra minute with people you meet during each day. The cost of that extra time is far outweighed by the rewards that are ours when we take the time to care.

Have a good weekend everyone

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Unknown
    Options
    The word of God says....

By his stripes she is healed, just call upon the name of Jesus and commit her to Him for His healing touch. I can testify that he is able and that "nothing is impossible to them that believe". Aunt Ruth arise and walk in the name of Jesus and be made whole. His love is greater than all our infirmities.
  • David Sutton
    David Sutton Member Posts: 82
    Options
    May GOD hold her in the palm of his hand

my family is with you !!, David + Michelle, Alysha, Amanda, Jacob and Joushua
  • Dave Yates (PAH)
    Dave Yates (PAH) Member Posts: 2,162
    Options
  • Jeff Lawrence_24
    Jeff Lawrence_24 Member Posts: 593
    Options
    The Lawrence

Family has your family and your Aunt in their prayers tonight.

We'll be thinking about you during the day, too.

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • Mad Dog
    Mad Dog Member Posts: 2,595
    Options
    A special prayer to Saint Padre Pio for Ruthie!!!!!

God Bless Her You and the greatestcivilization to grace GOD'S Earth..............Mad Dog

• don
    don Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Wife

My wife has lymphoedema and i would apppreciate your prayers . i have found it hard to come terms with and still am. Her legs are swollen all the time and she finds it hard to get around. Do you know if there is a friends of lymphoedema partners group anywhere on this planet. Thanks Don.
This discussion has been closed.