Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

My first pics for the new Wall

Options
This horror show is located in a beautiful house on a large parcel of land overlooking the Long Island Sound in the town of Shoreham . I forgot to take a pic of the house and the view , but we will be back tomorrow - its a rare 2 day job for us here. Thanks Scott for pointing it out - Im gonna re edit this now . The new site is amazing.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Side view of the boilers and indirect

The boiler on the left was piped in once as a backup. Someone just cut out the header and let it droop for years.
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    Ron

When you post your picture, after you click on attachment, look next to it and there should be a box to check off. That allows us to see the photo without clicking. Kinda nice and I think makes the thread flow.

Can't wait to see what you've got for the new wall.

Scott
  • Unknown
    Options
    Thanks Scott

I just figured it out right when you posted . This is how far we got on the first day . Its a 5 section ECT . We had no choice but to put the circs for the house heat on the returns because the header goes out in one pipe and returns in 5 pipes and 2 zones. The extra work wasnt in the contract , but we moved the indirect closer to the boiler to get it out of the way of the sinks. Looks like I gotta cut down on the size of these pics.
  • Unknown
    Options
    brighter pix

You might also want to brighten dark pictures so we can see them online without downloading & brightening ourselves. I used Paint Shop Pro on this one.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I try to edit it

sometimes when the pic is really dark , but it always seems to lose some detail when you brighten it like that. Next time Im gonna set up some drop lights first before the pic is taken. Thank you for the tip John.
This discussion has been closed.