Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Heatboy - Earthfire

Options
Earthfire
Earthfire Member Posts: 543
Just left the RPA web site and once again found no listing for a PA chapter. There are enough radiant addicts floating around in eastern Pa. and western NJ.that a chapter might be feasible . The main benefit would be the more personal exchange of ideas and experiences . I do think that there are more guys like myself that would join the RPA if there was a area chapter. "NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION". As to some of the gripes that you mentioned in previous posts a chapter may carry more volumn and clout then what can be dismissed as one voice crying in the wind. Would anybody else be interested in getting involved in a PA. Chapter of the RPA?

Comments

• PJO
    PJO Member Posts: 140
    Options
    I would...

I'd go for it...could use more information, though.
  • heatboy
    heatboy Member Posts: 1,468
    Options
    I will admit..........

the idea of a local chapter has intrigued me for quite awhile. I have no idea what’s entailed with getting things up and running. I would have to talk to ME first, before I would commit to being intimately involved with it’s operation. I would want to include, as you mentioned, the boyz from Joisey. I have had some……….let’s just say, words with some of my fellow Wirsbonians in this area. A couple of them are trying to ruin the radiant market around here. That is my narrow opinion, of course. The rep, who is selling lots of tube, condones what goes on, so maybe I’m wrong, but I don’t see them following up on my projects.

You may be completely correct in you observation of wielding some power with a chapter at our backs. With the elections of hr and Dan, maybe we can help steer this ship in the right direction. I will try and get some info.

hb

climatecadvanced.com

“Expert in Silent Warmth” ™

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Earthfire
    Earthfire Member Posts: 543
    Options
    radiant

I have been HCT since 93,have singed on to the advantage program and am only one in PA. (or so I've been told )certified on AQUASAFE , and the only time I have been contacted by the rep co. was about the Tech Power meeting in Harrisburg in 2000. So don't feel too bad. Everything that I have accomplished with that brand has been because of contact and info with Applevalley. I like the product,& the attitude at Applevalley. They provide the means to do a quality job that you can be proud of ,but its up to each "mechanic" to decide if he or she is up to the challenge and has enough pride in themselves
This discussion has been closed.