Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Thanks for the RPA votes. hr

Options
hr
hr Member Posts: 6,106
I have been elected to the RPA board. Dan Foley has also won a seat. Haven't heard on the third spot yet. I'd be glad to hear from anyone the has ideas regarding the RPA. e-mail or 417-753-3998. Thanks
hot rod

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=144&Step=30">To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"</A>

Comments

• ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    congratulations

Hr , I am not a member as of yet but will be signing on soon. After reading all the hubbub a few months ago on the wall it peaked my interest. I am glad to see that you are on the board, this definatly gives the RPA more creedence in my eyes. Flying with eagles and all that :).

Scott
  • Terry H.
    Terry H. Member Posts: 73
    Options
    Congrads Hot Rod

I voted for you Dan and John. You said if you diddn't like the way things were get involved. As always you lead by example.

Good Luck

Terry H.
  • Terry H.
    Terry H. Member Posts: 73
    Options
    Congrads Hot Rod

I voted for you Dan and John. You said if you diddn't like the way things were get involved, my vote was my first step in getting involved. As always you lead by example.

Congradulations and Good Luck

Terry H.

PS John I hope you got the third spot.
  • Michael B
    Michael B Member Posts: 179
    Options
    election

Oh well...I guess my smear campaign against you didn't work.
    Good luck with your new position.

Michael
  • John Felciano
    John Felciano Member Posts: 411
    Options
    Congratulations

HR and Dan!

The third guy ellected is Dan Chiles

See you next year and thanks for the support.

To Learn More About This Contractor, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Contractor"
  • John Ruhnke1
    John Ruhnke1 Member Posts: 154
    Options
    Congrats Hot Rod......

Hey Hot Rod,

Congratulations!! I voted for you, John Felciano and Dan Chiles. Dan Foley would have been my fourth vote if they allowed me to do so. Hey, can you beleive that I voted for a Heatway guy? After all of the wall battles where I fought against rubber and copper systems, like the rubber systems that leaked, I still voted for Dan Chiles. Why? because I feel Dan's heart is 100% devoted to radiant heating. Heatway has some good ideas. Everyone makes mistakes, it is how you handle mistakes that count. I thought Heatway did a fine job of helping out the contractors to the best of their ability. Goodyear, on the other hand, did a lousy job. They denided things to the end and blamed contractors for there mistakes. The Dayton hose has never had a problem that I know of, so rubber can work. I think Dan has learned from his mistakes and will do better now and in the future. Heatway has always been inovative and that is important to the success of this nation. If you decide to distribute a manufactures hose, plastic or metel product you have to make sure that they have plenty of testing, testing and more testing before releasing it to the public. Yes I voted for the enemy. Shhh, don't tell anyone else ok?!?

P.S. I am still a Wirsbo man though, I love my PEX!!

JR
  • Online Sheriff \"Murph\"
    Options
    way to go hot rod.......

looking at the web-site the other day and it looks great. they should be honored to have you on the board, and I feel you will make a great difference
  • chuck shaw
    chuck shaw Member Posts: 584
    Options
This discussion has been closed.