Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.
If our community has helped you, please consider making a contribution to support this website. Thanks!
dripping S-96
Options
I feel rusty- I should know.
Symmons S-96, dripping, always means a new TA10 kit?
or, when do you all slap in the seat kit as well?
Thanks for the refresher, I don't do the plumbing much these days
0
Comments
-
-
Ran into the same on an S-96 a while back. The TA-10 kit stopped the drip for about a week, then it came right back because one of the seats had a nick you could barely see. Swapped in the TA-4 seats and it has been dry since. I pull the seats and check them with a flashlight now before I decide.
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 87.8K THE MAIN WALL
- 3.3K A-C, Heat Pumps & Refrigeration
- 60 Biomass
- 430 Carbon Monoxide Awareness
- 133 Chimneys & Flues
- 2.2K Domestic Hot Water
- 6K Gas Heating
- 124 Geothermal
- 170 Indoor-Air Quality
- 3.9K Oil Heating
- 79 Pipe Deterioration
- 1.1K Plumbing
- 6.7K Radiant Heating
- 396 Solar
- 16.1K Strictly Steam
- 3.5K Thermostats and Controls
- 56 Water Quality
- 51 Industry Classes
- 51 Job Opportunities
- 18 Recall Announcements

