Carlin G3B
Does anyone happen to some old G3B burners they would like to sell. It was replaced with a new ez gas pro but I liked the G3B much better. Specifically, much quieter in a small condo. All of the parts are discontinued but I thought someone here may have one they way be willing sell. Specifically, I need the rear electrode assemble as the ceramic around the rod broke.
Any help is much appreciated.
Comments
-
Never worked on one of those but if all you have is a broken insulator I am sure you can find that. Westwood Products makes all kind of electrodes and insulators for all burners. They used to publish a catalog.
They were bought out by Beckett a few years ago so maybe you can track one down their or try calling Carlin.
1 -
I have a collection of gas burners. It’s the Sanford and Son in me. I can take a look.
1 -
There's a new one on eBay, but the seller doesn't list their location and it's local pickup only.
0 -
Bay Shore , NY
0
Categories
- All Categories
- 87.8K THE MAIN WALL
- 3.3K A-C, Heat Pumps & Refrigeration
- 59 Biomass
- 430 Carbon Monoxide Awareness
- 132 Chimneys & Flues
- 2.2K Domestic Hot Water
- 6K Gas Heating
- 124 Geothermal
- 170 Indoor-Air Quality
- 3.8K Oil Heating
- 79 Pipe Deterioration
- 1.1K Plumbing
- 6.7K Radiant Heating
- 396 Solar
- 16.1K Strictly Steam
- 3.5K Thermostats and Controls
- 56 Water Quality
- 51 Industry Classes
- 51 Job Opportunities
- 18 Recall Announcements


