Carlin EZ replacement Blower Shield
Does anyone know how to get a replacement for the baffle that needs to be removed to pull the nozzle assembly. The Carlin residential oil training guide and EZ manual refer to it as a "blower Access Cover" I've also seen it referred to as the "blower Shield"
I don't see the part listed at any of the usual suppliers and the carling burner manual does not call it out. It just shows it attached to the burner housing.
I recently had to use the one I had on an old housing and want to replace it, for when some knucklehead leaves it out and the homeowner throws it away 😪
Comments
-
Doesn't show up on the EZ-Gas parts list either, though it is shown on the diagram. Guess you'll have to call Carlin. Lat us know what they say.
0 -
Item 33 is the housing and it lists part number 84939 for the access cover.
Now you have to tell me what happened to the old one.
1 -
Interesting! Here is the EZ-Gas one, wonder if the part# is the same?
1 -
-
My download of the manual I posted was from July 2019, so I guess they revamped part numbers.
What happened to the old one? Garbage by mistake? Dog ate it? Fell into the sewage ejector ? Where'd it go?
-1 -
-
Nice job, @Robert_H ! Let us know how it does.
1 -
Categories
- All Categories
- 87.8K THE MAIN WALL
- 3.3K A-C, Heat Pumps & Refrigeration
- 59 Biomass
- 430 Carbon Monoxide Awareness
- 131 Chimneys & Flues
- 2.2K Domestic Hot Water
- 6K Gas Heating
- 124 Geothermal
- 170 Indoor-Air Quality
- 3.8K Oil Heating
- 79 Pipe Deterioration
- 1.1K Plumbing
- 6.7K Radiant Heating
- 396 Solar
- 16.1K Strictly Steam
- 3.5K Thermostats and Controls
- 56 Water Quality
- 51 Industry Classes
- 51 Job Opportunities
- 18 Recall Announcements




