Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Need help to find a replacement part for a Trane Gas furnace Pilot Relight Module

farinc55
farinc55 Member Posts: 1

Did the 5059-134 White Rodgers Pilot Relite 24V W/H.V. Spike replace the original White Rogers 5059-4 pilot relite module in a Trane gas furnace Model: TUS100A948A1 w/ SN D41616336? From what I can tell, the -134 only offers .03 amps vs. the original had 8ma

I'm trying to avoid having to buy a new gas furnace. The old part number, according to Rogers White, doesn't exist in their system. They only show a -40, -41 and -42 part number. The Trane spec sheet only shows - 4 with no second digit. The specs for it according to the Trane spec sheet are 24 VAC, 60Hz and 8MA with a Trane Catalog No of WG37X0018. 

If anyone could offer some advice, I'd be grateful.

Comments

• HeatingHelp.com
    HeatingHelp.com Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 38

Hi @farinc55 and welcome to HeatingHelp.com. I noticed you posted three similar posts in different forum categories. In order to avoid confusion, I deleted two and kept this one that you posted on "The Main Wall". We'd rather you "pick one" category and not post the same issue to multiple categories. Thanks for your understanding and hopefully our community can help you with your issue.

Forum Moderator