Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Needed 2" b&g flanged flow control valve. 2 flanges.

Adk1guy
Adk1guy Member Posts: 70
edited November 2023 in THE MAIN WALL
does anybody know where I can get a 2-in B&G flow control valve flanged on both the bottom and the outlet 90° configuration. An old customer has one that Froze and broke. whoever drained the system didn't open the flow control valve and let the water from above it out. Its way broke off very cleanly I am wondering about epoxying the two halves together. But obviously a new one
woulda be better and I cannot find them in any catalogs or a supply house lol. Please excuse the grammar I am using voice recognition

Comments

• dko
    dko Member Posts: 668
    edited November 2023
    Are you sure it's not a triple duty valve?
    Look up
    MPN: 132131
    Model: 3D-2S

If not, take a photo.
  • tim smith
    tim smith Member Posts: 2,775
    118095 Is the comple Dyna disc assy for the SA2 flo control. you might check with B&G on the prior # for part as there is one on ebay that they say is 118095 but the container for the part says FA7-62. That would be the old # but I could not cross that old # over. This way you could just pop the whole head and not have to break into piping. Works well as long as the part is correct replacement.
  • EBEBRATT-Ed
    EBEBRATT-Ed Member Posts: 15,989
    @Adk1guy

Supply house.com
  • tim smith
    here is the parts breakdown sheet for flo controls
  • dko
    dko Member Posts: 668
    He describes the flo control to be flanged x flanged.
    SA flo control is not provided flanged x flanged
    The triple duty is
  • tim smith
    dko, it may be a very old flo control, but could be triple duty also. Thats why I told him to call B&G Tech support with #s off old one to verify correct part if still can get.