Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Slab Sensor Thermostat Recommendations

Options
Running a Navien condensing boiler for the heated floor in my shop. Single zone and currently using air temp thermostat control. I would like to switch to a thermostat that can control by slab temp and air temp. It felt like on certain days when it was warm outside the slab would cool down to much, then the boiler runs way more to catch up once the sun goes down.

What are some recommended thermostats to go with? I don't want anything fancy, nothing programmable or anything of that sort. Basic but reliable. Let me know!

Comments

• Mad Dog_2
    Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 7,042
    Options
    Tekmar T stat with 071 Slab Sensor.  They have several models I believe.  Go on the website or call their Tech Support or Call James Rathe at Rathe Associates if you are on Long Island 🏝,  he'll guide you.  Tekmar is the Best bet.  Mad Dog 🐕 
    BruceSteinberg
  • Heatdoc
    Heatdoc Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Another option is the HBX THM-0100. Comes with a 10’ stainless steel sensor. Easy programming for air, floor and air/floor operation. Other models available including wireless communicating thermostats. In NY/NJ contact Advanced Technology Sales & Consulting for where to purchase and technical support.