Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Burnham ES2-4 LWCO ERR 3-1???

Options
PilotPat24
PilotPat24 Member Posts: 104
Hello,

Does anyone know what LWCO code ERR 3-1 represents for a Burnham ES2-4 boiler?  The boiler is full of water and it operates fine if I disconnect the LWCO card from the boiler.  Thanks I'm advance.

Pat

Comments

• dko
    dko Member Posts: 607
    Options

• johnvick034
    johnvick034 Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Pasar123 login refers to the process of accessing the online platform or website known as Pasar123. The term "login" typically involves entering valid credentials, such as a username and password, to gain authorized access to the platform. Pasar123 might be a marketplace, a financial platform, a social networking site, or any other online service, and the login process ensures that only registered and authenticated users can utilize its features and services. Logging in helps maintain security, privacy, and personalized user experiences by verifying the identity of individuals seeking to use the platform.
  • PilotPat24
    Options
    dko said:

Thanks for the information! I couldn't find that information anywhere. I will give it a try and will let you know how I make out. Thanks again.
  • PilotPat24
    Options
    Okay so I have been playing around with it and now I am getting ERR 2-2.  Any idea what that code represents? Thanks again.

Pat

• PilotPat24
    Options
    Now I'm getting ERR 2-3 without even a card plugged into the panel.  I feel like something is up with the panel internally.

• PilotPat24
    Options
    I figured it out.  I jumped out the IQ Panel and now the boiler fires up.  I'll have to replace the IQ panel.
  • PilotPat24
    Options
    Replaced the IQ Panel the other day. The boiler is working fine now. Time to get the two radiant zones going now!
  • FREDQ
    FREDQ Member Posts: 1
    Options

I figured it out.  I jumped out the IQ Panel and now the boiler fires up.  I'll have to replace the IQ panel.

Hi! I'm having the same Err 3-1 from the LWCO display. I'm trying to figure out if it's the LWCO's issue or the IQ Panel's issue. Any thoughts?